Daily Perspective: On the whole, human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time. - George Orwell
Fintech Movers: TradeZero America, a commission-free trading platform, formally announced a sponsorship deal with Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy. - Benzinga
- Beaxy, Prime Trust partner up.
- MoneyLion intros RoarMoney.
- QuantConnect revamps offer.
- SVB invests in LatAm startups.
- Innovation breeds new brokers.
- HSBC signs yearly AWS deal.
- Visa pilots installment payments.
- CME intros cloud-based format.
- MaterialsXchange eyes trading.
- TradeDepot helps African SMBs.
- Bitgo supports travel rule API.
- Government serious on crypto.
- Revolut advances crypto-trading.
- Barclays empowers robo-advisor.
Benzinga Global Fintech Awards Spotlight:
Every year Benzinga, a leading news and data platform, holds the Global Fintech Awards, a day of dealmaking, networking, and recognition in the financial technology space.
Ahead of the November 10, 2020 event, this newsletter will highlight one disruptive innovator working to create positive and diverse change in the financial services space.
Today's disruptive innovator is DAS Trader, a leader in direct market access and trading technology.
For a chance to make your mark on the future of innovation and be featured in this newsletter, check out our Global Fintech Awards!
Watch Out For This: The threat of looming evictions could result in 28 million people being homeless in the U.S. as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. - ZeroHedge
- Americans owe 1.2T in auto loans.
- White House stops CDC reporting.
- Why your Outlook app is crashing.
- NFL and players dispute virus rules.
Image by Bloomberg, from Bloomberg.
Market Moving Headline: U.S. stocks ended higher on Wednesday, following promising early data for a potential COVID-19 vaccine and a strong quarterly report from Goldman Sachs. - Reuters
- Tracking recovery scenarios.
- OPEC eases record oil cuts.
- Firms see an uptick in activity.
- J.C. Penney to cut jobs, stores.
- Apple wins the EU tax battle.
- Delta eats $3B hit on buyouts.
- Walmart to now require masks.
- Goldman reports a strong Q2.
- EU to probe Wirecard oversight.
- Amazon extends remote work.